Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

January 8, 2014

Orientation Jitters

My orientation was today for my internship starting next week. I was so anxious! Lots of information for sure and all of it stuff to be excited about. I'm trying to get all the things I need in order today and tomorrow because I will be playing in the snow this weekend in D.C.!

I just finished making my binder cover and I LOVE it. I'm linking it to a blog (HERE!) about what I am loving and making this year... I am loving my computer and my new teacher binder cover!



I'm working on the insides right now and probably won't have it entirely done for a while until I know exactly how I'll be incorporating it into my internship. More pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment