Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

September 7, 2014

Sunday Scoop!

I just stumbled upon a new linky party! And you know how much I LOVE linky parties!! The Teaching Trio started a new one called "The Sunday Scoop" and it is all about what we need/hope to do before school the next day. I enjoyed seeing everyone else's so much, that I decided to make one of my own. I am a big list-maker and this little linky helps make my lists a little more fun!

PS- Did you know that it is scientifically proven that to-do lists make us more productive? Seriously. I read about it HERE.


I have a feeling I won't feel very energized tomorrow with this sinus infection. This infection comes complete with nausea-inducing antibiotics for the next ten days, too. Should be an interesting day tomorrow... Enjoy the rest of your weekend, readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment