Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

October 7, 2014

BLOG HOP!!!! Get Excited.

There's a blog hop coming up, ya'll! And this lady is a part of it! It is going to be HUGE.

First of all, if you don't know yet, I am part of a collaborative blog called "The Teaching 2 Step." I am teamed up with some other great ladies from various grade levels and we have a blast! If you haven't check it out yet, you just HAVE to!

The Teaching 2 Step has started a Halloween Bash Blog Hop and like I said, it is going to be HUGE. TONS of giveaways going on, lots of Halloween freebies, and it will link to tons of great bloggers who need to discover!


Here we are with our favorite candy! Yep, that's me trying not drool on my handful of candy corn...

So mark your calendars for this weekend and snag yourself some GREAT freebies, sale items, and amazing ideas for your 2014 Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment