Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

January 1, 2015

January Currently

Am I seriously doing a Currently post on the FIRST day of the month?! I guess that's what Winter Break does to teachers. I feel so on top of things right now!


LISTENING: My husband is a semi-popular YouTube and Twitch gamer (don't worry... I didn't know what any of that was until recently, either). He basically plays video games live and has his own "show" so-to-speak that people tune into live to get gaming advice, tips, or simply watch and learn the ropes as he plays video games. I know... living the dream, right? It is surreal. He lost his job in 2014 and while he was searching, he decided to do this... and now he does this full time! If you want to check it out, here's his channel (proud wifey moment): http://www.twitch.tv/brutallstatic

LOVING: I mean for real... I was more than ready for Winter Break and I still have a few more days to not have to set my alarm in the morning!

THINKING: I am so thrilled for 2015! 2014 was full of huge changes for us: I quit my job to finish my internship and we lived with my parents. Ryan lost his job. We got back on our feet and moved into a house. I got my first teaching job. Ryan starting building his own business surrounding online gaming. My brother moved across the country. And in the midst of it all, I gained like 30 pounds. Yay.

WANTING: I got a Michael's giftcard from my mother-in-law for Christmas and it is burning a hole in my pocketbook right now. But going would mean no more pajamas. This is seriously the dilemma of the day.

NEEDING: I'm printing stuff for some fun winter centers and my printer keeps saying "FEED ME." Stinkin' ink. I'm pretty sure my TpT store earnings have only gone towards ink and card stock.

I love Farley's addition to our 2015 currently! Something that YES WILL happen in 2015, something that MAYBE will happen in 2015, and something I WISH will happen in 2015.

YES: I just got finished saying that I gained 30 pounds in 2014. My husband also gained a lot of weight last year with his new job of sitting and playing video games all day. I am excited to get back on track and fit into my clothes again.

MAYBE: We have a lot of potential travel plans this year which is unusual for us as we have never been able to afford a lot of traveling. Tomorrow we are going to St. Augustine for the day and I'm going to an Of Montreal concert in two weeks with a friend (SO STOKED). But those are small trips. I'm talking big trips! I am planning on going to see my brothers in Nevada in March or April, we are planning on taking a road trip to Tennessee for a friend's wedding, a trip in November to California for a gaming convention for my husband, AND we have a cruise we are hoping to go on in the summer! Hopefully we can get this all planned and GO! I also want to go to New York, but we gotta leave something for 2016...

I WISH: Ryan and I have been talking about starting a family for a long time now, but we have always decided to put that off for a while and enjoy being married. We've been together for 6 years now and married for 1 and we have decided to wait till next year... especially with all the traveling we want to do and getting healthy we want to do before we begin that next chapter of our lives. It's not baby time yet, but I wish it was! Lol!



If you haven't ever checked out Oh Boy 4th Grade and Farley's currently link-ups, you are crazy and need to do it now! It is so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment