Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

May 31, 2015

Sunday Scoop and SALE!

Happy end of the year, teachers! This is my last week of my first year teaching! What. A. Ride. To celebrate, I have my ENTIRE store on sale for 20% off! So if you are looking for some last minute end of the year activities or are starting to plan for next year and need some beginning of the year activities, check out my store by clicking my button below! My store will be on sale through Wednesday June 3rd... my last day of Kindergarten!



And now it's time for another Sunday Scoop! Thanks Teaching Trio for this fun linky! Click the button below to check out other Sunday Scoops. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that this is my favorite weekly link-up!


Here we go!


HAVE TO DO:
- I absolutely have to finish packing up my room. If you don't know, I've been in an old portable this year. It hasn't been too bad really. I just don't have any storage. Oh, and it has tried to KILL me 8 times! First, some of the wooden planks on the walkway right outside my door broke which means there was a literal hole in the floor. Then my AC broke (did I mention I live in Florida?) FIVE times. And now there are literally millions of ants in my room. I'm afraid they're going to eat the children. It looks like my floor is moving! But I will be moving to a new grade level and a new classroom (in the main building with a Smart Board and a closet the size of my house!) so I gotta get a move-on!

-Sundays is always errand day! I've got a few things to grab, specifically gift bags.

- I was able to get a GREAT deal on an end of the year gift for my kiddos from Scholastic! Their $1 book for May was:


How perfect, right??


HOPE TO DO:

- I'm addicted to adult coloring books. Get one. Now. I hope to do another one today. They are so calming and relaxing and super fun!

- My school gives us a pretty hefty print/copy limit and since there's only 3 half days of school for the entire month of June... I need to figure out what more I want to print for next year and get it started. If you have any suggestions of 2nd grade things for me, send them to me! I'm scouting out new blogs to follow and new stores to buy from!


HAPPY TO DO:

- My husband and I are headed to a mini family reunion of sorts. Ryan's favorite cousin is in town so he is super excited! I am, too... and did I mention there will be pizza? It's gonna be a good day!


Have a great Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment