Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

June 28, 2015

Summer Sundays are Still BUSY!

Phew! I can't believe I'm here before my day starts this week. Today is going to be very busy as will NEXT Sunday, too! So I'm here with the Sunday Scoop!!



HAVE TO DO:
I taught a performance summer camp last week at a church and the church staff would like for the kiddos to perform this morning at the church service. I need to be there to guide them. After all, they're only 5 and 6... They were SO GOOD. I am planning on doing a blog post about the entire experience this week.
I also need to go to the gym today. I won't be able to tomorrow due to an insane schedule at the theater, so I'm bumping my usual Monday workout to today.
My mom is cleaning out the storage shed! Which means... I need to go get some of my old things before she throws them out!!

HOPE TO DO:
Tomorrow begins the rehearsal process for the kid's musical at the theater I work for. I am directing this year and I am prepared for it, but I don't feel very organized. I certainly could be better, so I hope to get my act together a bit better before tomorrow morning.
I also just got together with my best friend and we shared some sweet new music with each other. I have so much ear candy to listen to right now and it's killing me that I can't just turn up the music and dance around the house today.

HAPPY!!
My husband and I decided to splurge since we have been so busy and we have a MASSAGE today!! YIPPEE!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Gotta run! Church starts in 30 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment