Pinterest Twitter Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

October 11, 2015

Another Sunday Another Scoop

Thank you as always to The Teaching Trio for one of my favorite linkies!




HAVE TO: The other day was my best friend Heather's birthday! I made her what we call a "Loot Crate." My husband and I came up with the idea and modeled it after the popular subscription box Loot Crate. Basically I make a box of surprise items that my best friend will totally love. My husband and I did it for our anniversary and the opening of said loot crates is on YouTube:







HOPE TO: I have such a fun Science unit in the making and I am ALMOST done!!! Here's a sneak peek I posted on Instagram the other day. I am totally in love with it and can't wait to share the finished product (hopefully today?!).


A photo posted by Amanda Smith - Daisy Designs (@daisydesignstpt) on

HAPPY: My baby puppy has an allergic reaction to something or something like that. She doesn't feel well now and is under the influence of puppy Benadryl. There's a picture on my husband's phone that I'll post to my Instagram when he wakes up ;) So make sure you follow my Instagram!


Happy Sunday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment